Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Do you want A Pet or Do you Deserve one?

Looking after a pet is a responsibility, are you prepared for it?



If you would care to donate even a small amount to my campagn for "Miracle" a dog victim of abuse, your kindness will always be remembered. This dog is in pain but can be saved and one day become a loving and faithful friend to someone that needs her as much as she needs them. The amazing thing about rescued pets is that they are the most thankful and faithful friends anyone can have.
I know,because during my life I have saved no less than 8 dogs and 2 cats that have given our family so much love and affection over the years, our oldest dog up to now lived until he was 171/2 years old and gave us fantastic memories that none of us will ever forget.

https://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5205/my/donate.jsp?supporter_my_donate_page_KEY=28

Here are our two latest dogs Faxe on the left, he left us in July 2007 171/2 years old and Leo on the right 141/2 years old and still going strong.

No comments: