Monday, March 30, 2009

Soap for your Teeth?

I have just received my first order of "Tooth Soap", It´s amazing!
I had no idea there is such a difference between brushing your teeth and gums with toothpaste compared to "tooth soap".
This is the best tip I have for you to "Make Today A Good Day"
Here is your link to find out more about this healthier alternative.

A testimonial from another happy customer, I can only say I thoroughly agree!
hmm! What´s in your toothpaste?

------------------------------------------------------
She's Extremely Happy with Tooth Soap*
------------------------------------------------------

Janet writes, 'Just to let you know that I'm extremely
happy with the tooth soap and accompanying booklet. What
an eye (or mouth!) opener.

'Immediately after the first use my teeth looked like
they'd been whitened. Within a day a toothache that had
been rearing its ugly head disappeared.

'As an added bonus my lifelong sensitive teeth are much
less bothersome. Also, I mistakenly cleaned my teeth with
toothpaste the other day, and it tasted disgusting!'

*Disclaimer: These testimonials do not imply that similar
results will happen with your use of our products. We have
no competent or reliable scientific evidence to suggest
that the testimonialist's experience is due to the use of
our products. These testimonials are not intended to
recommend any supplement as a drug, as a diagnosis for
specific illnesses or conditions, nor as a product to
eliminate diseases or other medical conditions or
complications. We make no medical claims as to the
benefits of any of our products to improve medical
conditions.

These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and
Drug Administration (FDA). To prevent our products from
being classified as drugs under Section 201(g) of the
Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, we are required to
inform you that there is no intention, implied or otherwise
that represents or infers that these products or statements
be used in the cure, diagnosis, mitigation, treatment, or
prevention of any disease.

No comments: